Monday, January 24, 2011

I'm back!

I forgot I had my blog for awhile so now I'm back and going to try to keep up with it. So while the kids watch the Fresh Beat band I'll update the blog. Since it's been over a year since my last post I'll do an update on everyone.

My name is Becky and I've been married to Duran for almost 8 years. Our anniversary is on March 8th. We've got 3 kids which they keep me so busy.

Hannah is the oldest. She's 7 (going on 17). She's in 1st grade and she is so smart. She must get it from me. LOL. She's on a 3rd grade reading level and she is always reading or drawing. She's in dance this year which she decided she didn't like it after I paid for her dance costumes so I told her she had to stick it out till May and do her performance and she won't have to take it again.

Austin is the sweetest boy unless you make him mad then not so much. He is about to turn 5 on Feb. 15th! He is the one who is going to give me the biggest problems with school. He loves cars, trucks, fire trucks, ambulances and police cars oh and can't forget Toy Story.

Noah is ALL boy. He is such a handfull and so loud. He's 2 and he's definitely in the terrible 2's. There is nothing he won't climb and jump off of. I see him being in a lot of trouble at school. He adores his big brother though. If Austin is playing with trucks he is right there with him and Austin watches out for him too.

That's about it for my update I hope to keep the blog up now and keep with it.

0 comments: