Tuesday, September 15, 2009

What's going on this week

Well its been awhile. I forget about this sometimes. Anyway, Sunday is Hannah's 6th birthday!! Holy cow where did the time go!! We are having her party at the lake again. So hopefully there is no rain. On Friday I'm going to take her to get her toenails and fingernails painted. She is so excited about that. She wanted Jonas Brothers theme but thankfully I got it changed to iCarly. So I just hope they have that stuff at the party store. fingers crossed. Hannah's doing great in school. On her progress reports she got S's in everything. She is starting to read a little too.


Today Noah is 11 months old. Why do they grow up so fast? I love watching him learn new things and grow but just wish he would slow down. I don't think he's in a hurry to walk he will cruise but as far as holding on to our hands and walking he doesn't do it he will just sit down and crawl. I guess he figures he can get there faster.

Austin has started school about a month ago. He loves it!! YAY! I was so worried that he wouldn't want to go. If you ask him what he does he plays with trucks. So I guess I'm paying for him to play with trucks. lol. But it gives me 3 days a week to be just with Noah and I enjoy that time so much.

I'll update next week with pictures of the party!!

0 comments: