Monday, June 29, 2009

What's going on the next couple of weeks

Duran is going to be off for 2 weeks. I'm excited hopefully I'll be able to get some cleaning and organizing done and also we will be able to do some family things. Today we went to the mall I got 2 new shirts and a few things for the kids and then after lunch I went to the grocery store and got a lot of washing done. YAY!!! Tomorrow we are going over to his cousin's house and see his horses. Hannah wants to ride one but we'll see what she actually thinks when we get there. I can't forget my camera. Thursday we are going to watch the fireworks on base. Hannah is super excited as she says. I'm hoping Noah does okay through them. I'm sure we'll end up somewhere for the 4th. My grandpa wants to do something with the whole family.

Next week will be busy too. I need to get ready to start back teaching. Then on the 9th I'm going to court well probate court. My aunt and uncle are taking my dad there basically b/c they think my grandma had money. So there is no way I'm missing this. I'm so ready for that whole thing to be over with and we don't have to hear from them or see them again.

I'll be posting pictures I'm sure as the days goes by.

0 comments: